Seeking Exp Kitchen and Bath Designers and Tradesman
Due to our continued growth we are interested in interviewing for the following career positions for our East Valley location in Chandler:
Home Remodeling Kitchen and Bath Design Specialists
We are highly focused on customer service, professionalism and delivery of high quality products. We are currently seeking 2 kitchen and bath designers with extensive remodeling experience to support our ongoing Sales.
This individual will provide designs for customers at their residence and or, our new showroom scheduled for grand opening October 2016.
Our Showroom: 4915 W. Bell Rd Suite F-102 Glendale, AZ. 85308
1. Senior Designer with Great Sales and Management Exp: 1 for a 3 – 5 yr experienced designer/sales person with an advanced level of design exp in Kitchens and Bathrooms with design software for renderings (We are using Prokitchen).
2. Experienced Designer with 1 – 3 yr’s exp designing Kitchens & Bathrooms with design software exp and sales. $30k base + commission
Brief Kitchen and Bath Designer Job Requirements
- Desired candidate must be highly organized, a team player and have the ability to operate in a fast paced work environment
- 20/20 – Prokitchen or other design software experience is a must for this position.
- All home remodeling design work at Kitchen AZ Cabinets is performed on Prokitchen design software.
- The ability to read blue prints is a must.
The primary Cabinet Manufacturers: Merillat, Bridgewood, Professional Cabinet Solutions (PCS), Starmark and Timberlake
If you are interested in securing a kitchen and bath designers position with an established company who has a solid reputation in our industry, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a DOC file with contact information.
Home Remodeling Multi-Skilled Tradesman
- Carpenter / multi-skilled tradesman willing and able to perform a variety of tasks in residential remodeling, restoration and repairs.
- Experience and vast knowledge in rough and finish residential carpentry a must (framing, windows, doors, trim, cabinets, etc.).
- Knowledge of local building codes required.
- Experience in more than one trade preferred, including framing, finish carpentry, flooring, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs, pass back ground check.
- Pass drug and alcohol test and have a clean driving record. Current DMV record required.
- Dependable transportation a must.
- Own tools a must.
- Fire and Water Restoration experience a plus.
Minimum of 5 years experience with 3 verifiable references
If you are interested in securing a tradesman position with an established company who has a solid reputation in our industry, please e-mail resume to email@example.com as a DOC file with contact information.